Monday 1 January 2007

IM Conversations: Lisa (6a)

Jack: Gwen?
Gwen: Yes Jack.
Jack: Can I ask a favour?
Gwen: Sure what is it?
Jack: Can you keep an eye on Ianto?
Gwen: I don't think I'm the best person to....
Jack: Owen's not the person to ask, Tosh is... well Tosh, she's tried her best, and I'm not really top of his list of people to talk to. Gwen, please for me?
Gwen: .... Okay, I'll keep an eye on him, but he might surprise you Jack. I think he'll do fine on his own.
Jack: I have no doubt about that, but Lisa was everything to him, I just want him to know there are people that do still want him here.
Gwen: What do you mean by that.
Jack: I just know what its like to be left by the people you care about, its not nice.
Gwen: I promise I'll try.
Jack: That's all I ask.
[Jack Leaves Conversation]

No comments: