Monday 1 January 2007

IM Conversations: Mr Grumpy (8)

Owen: What's eating him?
Gwen: I don't know.
Owen: Someone should say something.
Gwen: Go on then Mr Macho
Owen: Maybe Tosh will....
Gwen: Chicken!
Owen: No wait, looks like Ianto's going up.
Gwen: Complete with Jack's coffee bomb no doubt.
Owen: How can he drink that stuff, its another to wake the dead.
Gwen: Great choice of words Owen.
Owen: Sorry. Didn't think.
Gwen: Doesn't matter. I hope he gets out of this mood soon, its giving the place bad vibes.
Owen: Bad vibes....? You've been hanging around here too long.
Gwen: Maybe. I need to go home get some shut eye.
Owen: He did tell you to go home.
Gwen: I know, I know...... You know I think Suzie said something to him, I could have sworn she was taking to him when I was starting to.....
Owen: What the big monsters are coming to get him?
Gwen: You really can be an ass sometimes Owen.
Owen: Sorry. Look how about I drive you home.
Gwen: I don't think Rhys will appreciate it.
Owen: Oh yeah. Go on, go home, I'll tell Grumpy that you were tired. Doctor's orders.
Gwen: Alright. See you tommorow.
Owen: Whatever you say sweet cheeks.
[Gwen Leaves Conversation]
[Owen Leaves Conversation]


"Ow! What was that for?!" Owen said as he rubbed his head, but he got no reply as Gwen smiled and left the office.

No comments: