Monday 1 January 2007

IM Conversations: Snogs and Memories (6b)

Toshiko: Who would have thought Gwen and Owen?
Ianto: I saw it coming, he jumps on anything with a pulse.
Toshiko: I suppose he seems to...
Ianto: I am sorry Tosh, I'm probably not the best company.
Toshiko: I know, I'm trying to put it out of my mind.
Ianto: It reminded me of Lisa...
Toshiko: Do you want to tell me about it?
Ianto: That's what they did isn't it? The Cybermen cut people up, all that blood it just reminded me...
Toshiko: I'm sorry.
Inato: For what?
Toshiko: I'm sorry you were there. We shouldn't have been there.
Ianto: No we should have. Its our job. I just wish sometimes I didn't have to remember.
Toshiko: But could you handle forgetting?
Ianto: I don't know. Look its late, you should be getting home.
Toshiko: An empty flat doesn't seem appealing in reality.
Ianto: Same, I've been here since we got back.
Toshiko: Why don't you stay round mine tonight, I've got a spare room, we could talk, or just watch a film and get some food in... We'd both get a good nights sleep.
Ianto: I don't know.
Toshiko: Its okay if you don't want to, probably see enough of me at work.
Ianto: Do you do anything outside of work?
Toshiko: ... No, but you know we're always busy, never really get the chance, all those people we're trying to protect and in the end once we've done that we're left on our own. I'm sorry, not really the best company myself, I'm guessing you don't want to come round?
Ianto: Actually I will if you don't mind, maybe its time we did something normal for a change.
Toshiko: I'll grab my coat, meet you by my car?
Ianto: Sure.

No comments: