Monday 1 January 2007

IM Conversations: Suzie (1)

Toshiko: Hey Ianto
Ianto: Hey tosh, is everything okay?
Toshiko: Suppose, considering. Its creepy, I never even believed...
Ianto: I know.
[Owen enters]
Owen: What are you all talking about?
Toshiko: I thought you'd gone home?
Owen: Didn't fancy watching oh grand master cleaning the pavement.
Toshiko: Is he?
Ianto: He insisted, wouldn't ever let me help him move her body.
Owen: Better him then us I suppose. Be right back.
[Owen leaves conversation]
Toshiko: At least him and Gwen didn't get hurt.
Ianto: ...
Toshiko: Ianto?
Ianto: Sorry, yes at least they didn't get hurt.
Toshiko: Are you okay?
Ianto: Fine. Fancy some coffee?
Toshiko: I'm okay thanks Ianto.
Ianto: Just me then back in a minute.
[Ianto leaves conversation]
Toshiko:
Dum de dum....
{Owen Enters]
Owen: I'm back.. Where's Ianto?
Toshiko: Coffee.
Owen: Ah.............So what do you think of new girl?
Toshiko: Gwen?
Owen: No bloody Mrs. Clause, of course Gwen.
Toshiko: I don't know, he background seems okay and your psych assessment said there wasn't anything big...
Owen: Jeez....
Toshiko: We don't know her, what am I supposed to say?
Owen: I reckon he fancies her.
Toshiko: What Ianto?
Owen: No, I don't think Ianto knows what a women is. I mean Jack.
Toshiko: I doubt it, though it did seem like he was talking to someone he already knew....
Owen: Reminds him of a past girlfriend maybe?
Toshiko: When did he last have a girlfriend?
Owen: I don't know, he keeps himself to himself doesn't he?
[Ianto enters]
Owen:
Don't you get bored making coffee?
Ianto: Only for you Owen. There's no gratitude.
Owen: Well cheers!
Ianto: He's finished, he's in his office.
Owen: Well that's me out then.
Toshiko: You are so cowardly sometimes Owen.
Owen: Love you too. Night.
[Owen leaves conversation]
Toshiko: Well I guess its just the two of us.
Ianto: Have you eaten?
Toshiko: No, why?
Ianto: I reckon we could all do with something to eat, I'll order in.
Toshiko: I should get Jack...
Ianto: I'll get him, considering everything...
Toshiko: Thanks Ianto.
Ianto: No problem. Indian or chinese.
Toshiko: .... Indian.
[Ianto leaves conversation]
[Toshiko leaves conversaton]

No comments: